- Portrait Image:
- Job Title:Director/IonE
- Department:Professor in the Dept. of Ecology, Evolution & Behavior
- College/Organization:College of Biological Sciences
- Contact Phone:(612) 625-3951
Areas of Expertise
Areas of Expertise:
- Climate change adaptation
- Impacts of climate change
- Natural resource management
- Conservation biology
- Population genetics
- Regularly counsels state and national governments on habitat management, restoration and endangered species conservation.
- Has extended her work on climate change adaptation to human systems, including health, infrastructure, food and water.
- Works with governments and corporations to build investment in climate change adaptation.
- Co-authored several climate assessment and adaptation planning efforts, including the biodiversity and ecosystem portions of the Chicago Climate Action Plan and the 2014 National Climate Assessment.